Publicerad: 6 augusti, 2017
Key Account Manager Fleet, Renault Nordic Sweden
Key Account Manager / Storkundssäljare / Fleet Manager / Fordon / Säljare Automotive
Renault Nordic is looking for a Key Account Manager, Sweden
To support our continuous growth, we seek to add a highly motivated and goal oriented Key Account Manager to join our Fleet Sales team in Sweden. This is a full time employment starting as soon as possible. You report to the Swedish Fleet Sales Manager and the position is located in our Stockholm office in Sweden.
- Maintaining current customer contacts and be the primary liaison for customer requests, in co-operation with our dealer network.
- By own prospecting, initiate new contacts with customers within Large- and Super Fleet segments, both for personal cars and light cargo vehicles.
- Create new framework agreements with new customers.
- Facilitate teamwork in studying, evaluating and preparing customer proposals and tenders, both national and international.
- Recommend and coordinate the necessary support to meet customer needs throughout the program.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients
- Product related commercial interface with customer
- Quotations and framework agreements
- Volume pricing and negotiations
- Establish and maintain key industry contacts and trade relations
- Achieve sales goals and volume and growth objectives on an annual basis for assigned accounts based on coordinated and targeted action plans, pricing, and product mix strategies
Qualifications Core Responsibilities
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible corporate sales experience within the auto industry or any industry closely related to the auto industry.
- Have a proven track record in achieving specific goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Analytical, planning and time management skills, and quantitative skills.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both oral and written is essential.
To succeed in this role we believe that you have great knowledge and passion for the automotive industry. You have a good communication and presentations skills, a strategic and positive mindset together with a can-do spirit. You also have the ability to structure, plan and schedule your work and you have experience in collecting information and compiling reports. The position is located in Stockholm but entails travel within Sweden.
You will be part of a talented team in an international environment where your skills and innovative ideas to drive the business will be highly appreciated.
We practice a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as soon as possible. Apply by sending you CV and personal letter in English to www.rubino.se. For more information about the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Harry Rubino 0733-763930.
Renault Nordic AB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renault S.A.S in Paris, started in 2007 in the Nordic countries. Renault S.A.S has a long history and tradition back in time, from 1898. Since 2008 Renault Nordic AB market and distributes cars, light commercial vehicles, spare parts and after sale services with operations of its own.