Would you like to be part of an international and innovative working environment, where some of the worlds best ultrasound systems are developed?
Then we have an opportunity as Application Specialist in BK Sweden!
The position as Application Specialist
Your job will be to work as an application specialist to the sales organization with the goal of strengthening clinical capabilities of the team. Advance new product features and imaging techniques; partner with customers and partners in developing training plans / strategies that support new product assimilation (Ultrasound) and ongoing training needs.
Here you will:
- Coordinate, schedule, and execute objective based training; monitor and report on training outcomes.
- Act as focal point for customer satisfaction issues, assist in escalations, problem determination and specialty training requests.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to standardize and optimize protocols and support our clinical education initiatives.
- Penetrate competitive accounts and communicate current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Provide technical and clinical support during pre-sales and sales process by demonstrating our full range of Ultrasound products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
What is required to succeed in the position?
- Demonstrated experience working with ultrasound systems or medical imaging.
- understanding of clinical education training and associated process implementation in an operating room and clinical environment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex information and modifying messaging based on audience and experience.
- Willingness to travel approx. 80-100 days a year
- Drivers license.
Your personal impact
You are a good communicator who thrives on having an active role in a cross functional team. You are cooperative and result oriented and value honest and direct communication.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience
- Strong clinical and technical expertise working with ultrasound or medical imaging
- Experience in demonstrating products and solutions to a variety of healthcare audiences
- Entrepreneurial thinking to support customers and commercial teams in defined goal for demonstrations with an understanding of the sales process.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employee and internal and external customers at all levels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Openness to change and process improvement mindset
For any further enquieres please do not hesitate to reach out to Fred Bengtsson at Rubino recruitment on 0737-817371 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org