Are You Passionate about Education, Technology and Sales?
Kikora is a digital learning tool within maths, providing hundreds of thousands of students in Scandinavia and Europe with better learning experiences. We are the leading provider of digital maths in Norway, and now we are scaling up our efforts in the Swedish market. We are a part of the Inspera Group, a well-funded, high-growth EdTech company operating with end-users in more than 160 countries, transforming the world of e-assessment
We are now looking for a high performing and independent Sales Manager/Country Manager with high quality standards to jump right in and be a leading force for our Swedish business. You will lead our sales and marketing efforts in Sweden and work in collaboration with our high-performance sales team in Oslo and local team in Sweden. Your role with us will be to drive market penetration of our core product locally.
As a Sales Manager/Country Manager you will:
– Use your passion for education, mathematics and sales alongside your domain expertise and people skills to identify and engage potential customers ready to transition from paper-based learning to interactive digital learning.
– Deliver Kikora’s passion and digital maths solution to a Swedish market in transition.
– Shape our sales- and marketing strategies to succeed in a Swedish market.
– Collaborate with our sales and marketing team in verbalising the value propositions of online maths in schools.
As a Sales Manager/Country Manager you should have:
– Enthusiasm and interest for education and the use of technology as part of education.
– Passion for mathematics is a plus.
– Strong communication skills and an ability to effectively engage with all levels of customers (teachers, schools and municipalities) and has easy to build customer relationships both in the short and long term.
– Strong strategic management- and planning skills.
– Ability to publicly represent Kikora/Inspera and communicate the importance of digital formative learning.
– Ability to understand and identify customer’s corresponding business processes and needs.
– Ability to proactively engage potential customers and manage the follow up processes and closing.
Preferably you should have 5-10 years of professional sales experience with a proven track record. Candidates with experience from ed-tech or the education domain will be preferred.
The working location is Stockholm and the office is central. Travelling is expected.
We offer great development opportunities in a friendly work environment. You’ll have a high level of independence in the planning of your own work and tasks, and we want you to feel welcomed and recognised when you join our team.
We even offer you:
– Possibility to contribute to change in the educational sector
– Fast paced and exciting environment in a growing scale-up company
– International work environment
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Growth opportunities internationally
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Henrik Nordh at Rubino Rekrytering, 076-394 22 04.