Sales Representative till EngageTech
Operating for just over ten years, EngageTech are a customer-focused Lead Generation and Outsourced Sales Consultancy working specifically across the tech space. They work with some of the largest tech businesses in the industry, as well as some exciting, small disruptive tech start- ups, leading and consulting on their sales campaigns, driving revenue pipeline to help them grow.
After success in London, and most recently Sydney EngageTech have gone full steam ahead with their expansion into the Nordics! They already have a number of reputable clients and business developed in the area, now EngageTech need to continue growing out their Sales Team in Stockholm to progress this venture.
They hire on attitude, passion and personality, so previous experience isn’t paramount! Maybe you’re an ambitious SDR with a year’s experience in industry from after university, or even a recent or future graduate looking to take your first step into Sales, with a few part-time jobs under your belt whilst studying.
EngageTech’s office is centrally located in Östermalm.
· Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach and networking.
· Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders.
· Striving to learn on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing mentorship to those in your team and around you.
· Work with clients to manage sales pipeline; maintain administration and update all activity in salesforce, our CRM.
· Professional standard language ability in both Swedish and English is imperative.
· Articulate, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Appreciative of the value of strong relationships with your colleagues.
· A can-do, positive mindset.
· Experience working in sales of any kind is desirable, but no means necessary for success.
· Be an integral part of a small, high growth business with serious career progression opportunities.
· International travel, with regular trips to London to our head office.
· Investment into personal development, with a clear plan to achieve your goals.
· Quarterly wellbeing days.
· Work for a global company, who has plans to expand into further international locations.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Henrik Nordh at Rubino Rekrytering, 076-394 22 04.