Savedesk / Retention Specialist, Nets
Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group – The European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets, is among the solid payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
You’ll be powering European wide Customer Retention unit located in Stockholm.
As B2B Retention Specialist you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Handle customer inquiries on inbound line e.g. contract & price negotiations and/or terminations
- Build long-lasting partnerships by renegotiating and cross/upselling
- Ensure world-class customer retention by providing outstanding customer service
- Be part of the development to build up new strategies for our retention unit
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
Your qualifications include:
- Experience within retention or (tele)sales function or customer service
- Strong to deliver high-quality customer experience
- Exceptional communicating and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain high performance in pressured situations
- Fluent in Swedish and English