Tromp Medical is a solid company that originally was founded in the Netherlands more than 30 years ago as a pure service provider and later on developed into the company it is today, mainly focused on both Sales and Service in x-ray equipment within diagnostic imaging. The commitment in service is still the strong foundation which the whole company relies on. Today Tromp Medical holds about 180 employees.
In 2015 Tromp Medical expanded the distribution area from the Netherlands, to also cover Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Belgium. 2021 Tromp Medical expanded into Spain and France. The subsidiary of Tromp Medical in Sweden is
Tromp Medical AB. More and more customers have entrusted us to provide equipment and services, we therefore need to strengthen our Swedish team with another field service engineer.
Field Service engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden (VGR/Halland). The field service engineer will be home based. This job role is responsible for installation and maintenance of systems within the Tromp portfolio. Representing the company, its products and vision, both existing- as well as potential customers.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Installs new equipment at customer site under the (remote) supervision of the Project leader
- Performs independent preventive maintenance of the installed base
- Troubleshooting and repair of the installed base
- Generating and archiving of maintenance reports and sending these to customers
- Generating annual system status reports and discussing them with customers
- Responsible to comply with mandatory safety and x-ray regulation rules
- In possession of a degree in electronics / electrical engineering
- 2-5 years working experience, preferably within field service
- BSc level and/or Intermediate vocational education
- Swedish at native level and fluent in English, verbally and in writing, mandatory
- Outstanding communication skills, both internal and external
- Knowledge of various regulations on safety and standards in electronics, both with Medical Imaging systems as well as within hospitals
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Windows OS
- In possession of a driver’s license (B) .
- Stimulating work with high end products
- Favorable working conditions in a good team
- Company car
For any further enquieres please do not hesitate to reach out to Fred Bengtsson at Rubino recruitment on 0737-817371 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org