Renault Nordic is looking for a Key Account Manager, Sweden
To support our continuous growth, we seek to add a highly motivated and goal oriented Key Account Manager to join our Fleet Sales team in Sweden. This is a full time employment starting as soon as possible. You report to the Swedish Fleet Sales Manager and the position is located in our Stockholm office in Sweden.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Initiate new contacts with customers within fleet segments
- Facilitate teamwork in studying, evaluating and preparing customer proposals and tenders
- Resolve customers’ issues in an effective and respectful way
- Recommend and coordinate the necessary discount levels for specific fleet deals
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients, both electronically and in-person
- Attend organized events such as conferences, trade fairs and industry shows
- Achieve sales goals and volume and growth objectives on an annual basis for assigned sales channels
- Goal oriented team player willing to assist in areas outside your job description
- Experience working in a B2B environment, preferably within the automotive industry
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales targets
- Analytical and time management skills
- Comfortable working in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, verbally, in writing and in a group setting
- Driver’s license for personal cars (“B”)
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both oral and written is essential
To succeed in this role we believe that you have great knowledge and passion for the automotive industry. You have good communication and presentations skills, a strategic and positive mindset together with a can-do spirit. You can also structure, plan and schedule your work with experience in collecting information and compiling reports. The position is located in Stockholm but some travel within Sweden is required.
You will be part of a talented team in an international environment where your skills and innovative ideas to drive the business will be highly appreciated.
We practice a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as soon as possible. Apply by sending you CV and personal letter in English.
For more information about the position, please contact recruitment consultanr Harry Rubino 0733-763930.
Renault Nordic AB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renault S.A.S in Paris, started in 2007 in the Nordic countries. Renault S.A.S has a long history and tradition back in time, from 1898. Since 2008 Renault Nordic AB market and distributes cars, light commercial vehicles, spare parts and after sale services with operations of its own.