EXPERTS IN PHOTONICS. For more than 30 years, Laser 2000 has been offering its customers the right solution for their demanding Laser and Photonics application in cooperation with the world‘s leading manufacturers. For Laser 2000 and its employees, photonics means passion and profession at the same time. The highly experienced employees are enthusiastic about the optical technologies and are always at the cutting edge for the latest technologies, products and application possibilities.
National Sales Manager Photonics
Laser 2000 Nordics (m/f)
Successful candidates will enjoy supporting engineers and scientists in their daily work and ideally have a few years experience in Laser and Photonics technology in the academic and industrial markets.
Function & Requirements
• Penetrate Industrial and academic customers in the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
• Focus on sales and support of the Laser 2000 product portfolio to customers in the Nordic countries
• Territory includes the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland
• Identifying, qualify and prospect customers‘ needs and positioning Laser 2000 products to satisfy the needs of the Nordic market
· Continuously keep in contact with customers through telephone conferences and visits
• Organize/coordinate fairs, conferences and training courses
• Closely monitor customer satisfaction and market developments
• Gain technical knowledge of all Laser 2000 suppliers and their products
• Become familiar with the entire product range and the sales and marketing activities of our suppliers
• Degree in physics, optics, electronics, telecommunication is of advantage
The Sales Manager should have experience working with a variety of lasers, optics and fiber optic systems.
Significant travel is a large part of the job. The Sales Manager should be self-motivated to achieve all of these goals and be able to do so largely independently.
A comprehensive product and system training will provide the foundation needed to work with our technical customer base. You take over an existing and very successful product portfolio. Very important is the ability to build long-term relationships with customers and suppliers as well as to identify the decision makers at all levels.
Location is ideally in Sweden with consideration for other areas located in the center of Scandinavia. This position includes a competitive base salary, monthly commissions based on sales, plus a very generous benefits plan.
For further information regarding the position please contact Harry Rubino +46 733 763930.
Send Your application via www.rubino.se as soon as possible.
Welcome with Your application!