Sedana Medical is a pioneer medtech and pharmaceutical company focused on inhaled sedation to improve the patient’s life during and beyond sedation. Through the combined strengths of the medical device Sedaconda ACD and the pharmaceutical product Sedaconda (isoflurane), Sedana Medical provides inhaled sedation for mechanically ventilated patients in intensive care. Sedana Medical has direct sales in Benelux, France, Germany, Great Britain, the Nordic, and Spain. In other parts of Europe as well as in Asia, Australia, Canada, and South- and Central America, the company works with external distributors. Sedana Medical was founded in 2005, is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Now we are looking for a Test lead to join our fantastic and ambitious R&D team in our HQ in Stockholm!
The purpose of the point:
The R&D Test Lead will be responsible for planning and performing verification activities of new products and therapies to add to the Sedana Medical product portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the R&D engineering team to secure complete system and subsystems requirement specification.
- Develop verification and validation protocols.
- Development of lab and bespoke test equipment.
- Be overall responsible for planning and coordinating test activities during product development phase, and final verification and validation.
- Write verification and validation report
Your skill set:
- Good engineering skills and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations related to the medical device development is a big plus.
- Some knowledge of global medical device regulatory requirements, including MDR and FDA.
- Familiar with the stage gate development process.
- Capability of having a strategic as well as practical view on product development.
- Team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Competence to manage multiple projects at once and be results oriented.
- Good communication skills and influencing skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be eligible to visit USA, China and other areas for business related travel.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week), starting as soon as possible considering any notice period.
- Competitive salary, insurances, and pension scheme.
- Health care insurance, wellness allowance, and other small stuff that gives working life that little extra.
- New modern office premises at the global headquarter in Danderyd.
- Colleagues from around the world who, just like you, enjoy making things happen as well as a good laugh.
Does this sound like you?
For this recruitment, we are collaborating with Rubino recruitment. If you have any further questions please contact Fred Bengtsson on 0737 817371 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application