The Next Step.
The industry-leading company in cable compensation solutions
KKM AB is the sales company in Scandinavia. Founded in 1991 Sundsvall, Sweden, with the basic idea of inventing products for tomorrow’s needs. We focus on cost effective solutions when compensating power cables. For more information: https://kkmpower.com/
We are now looking for:
SALES MANAGER, POWER DISTRIBUTION
As a Sales Manager, you will drive the sales activities and take care of the customer relations in Swedish market. You sell the total KKM’s product selection (Toshiba distribution transformers, KKM shunt reactors and compensation reactors) and cooperate with the whole value chain of power distribution network. You will be reporting to the Managing Director.
In order to be successful in this position, you will have:
- Deep knowlegde of power distribution network and its technical components.
- Proven track record in selling energy companies and utility contractors.
- Speacial knowledge of business model for market approach in distribution transformers.
- Technical education.
- Technologically oriented and solution-seeking mindset.
- Positive and outgoing person who is great at networking and can proactively open new doors.
- Fluent English.
- Able and willing to travel extensively.
- Ability in self-reliant working in small and decentralized organization.
If interested in this challenge, please send your application via www.rubino.se. If you want further information please do not hesitate contact recruitment consultant Harry Rubino 0733-763930.