Senior Account Executive, Stockholm
Enterprise Account Executive
The right person will be responsible for driving the Company’s new business sales throughout Sweden (primarily new & upsell license revenue, although seller is recognized for professional services revenue) across a defined territory, effectively prospecting and building a strong pipeline, as well as building and leveraging a network of relevant partners to maximize the Company’s sales in his/her territory.
The Account Sales Executives know how best to position the value and vision of the Company’s solutions to meet the customer’s most challenging opportunities. They are adept at managing buying audiences; understand and can manage the sales process, and skilled at deal negotiations across a variety of buying audiences.
This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning software solution sales, understands the complex business challenges of prospects, can navigate the political map & buying process of prospects; and clearly communicates the value of our Company solutions to various client audiences.
- Lead sales engagements across opportunities, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
- Promote the Company’s suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods to new customers and partners
- Define opportunity & close plans, manage the sales-cycle, building strong effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Site to C-level executives (especially Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Digital offices or heads, E-commence/E-channels VPs, and CIOs)
- Expand partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on their territory
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Company’s partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territories.
- Ability to convey the value proposition of the Company’s, being able to demonstrate technology in person (1st level) and via presentations
- Talents ideally come from a fast-paced, high-growth software company.
- These talents have a high empathy and excitement for what can be defined as digital Customer Experience.
- Talent is a deal-closer and a team-player.
- Talents would have a stable track record (more than 8 years) of successfully positioning & winning in the areas of marketing/customer experience/e-commerce/business analytics software. Otherwise, they would have worked for a digital agency or have sold digital services. They need to ascertain the challenges and understand the mindset of a CMO, VP of Marketing or digital lead to articulate the value of the Company’s, and in some cases challenge the customer’s digital strategy.
- Familiarity with Solution-selling methodologies is would be advantageous.
- Attributes: Tenacious, highly motivated, ability to leverage colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success.
For more information regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible consultant Fredrik Ågren 0702-15 01 17 or Harry Rubino 0733-763930